Downtown LA, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Temecula
Los Angeles is the city of the stars! The American film industry started in Hollywood and the glamour built around it! On this tour, we’ll see the many different neighborhoods of Los Angeles such as Hollywood, Venice Beach, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, and the nearby vineyards of Temecula.
This is a more relaxing tour. Most of our time will be spent in Los Angeles with minimal driving time. Temecula is 90 minutes away from the city, so it will only be short day trips away from your temporary home.
For six nights, we will be staying in either a 3-star hotel or a luxury vacation home based on availability. You will be able to unpack your bags and settle into your temporary home while on vacation!
Included in this tour
- Welcome reception at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Accommodations (based on double occupancy either in a rental home or a 3-star hotel)
- Attraction tickets and admissions including:
- Ferris Wheel Ride on the Santa Monica Pier
- Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum
- Wine Tasting in Temecula
- Getty Art Museum and Gardens
- 2-3 hours of English lesson each day AND a TEFL certified teacher guiding and helping students all day long!
- Customized textbook for this tour
- US SIM card for your personal mobile device to provide cellular service
- Most breakfasts
- Transfer to and from the airport (LAX)
- Private transportation within the area
Not included in this tour
- Roundtrip airfare to and from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Some Breakfasts, and all Lunches and Dinners
- Health Insurance (required)
Contact Language on Vacation to book this tour!