New York, New York – Washington, D.C. – Charleston, South Carolina – Orlando, Florida
The East Coast is home to some of the largest and oldest cities of the United States. On this tour, you will be travelling on the famous New York subways, taking a US train to Washington DC, and going on a roadtrip through Charleston and onto Orlando.
- New York City, New York
- Washington, D.C.
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Orlando, Florida
- In New York City, you will sail around the Statue of Liberty, ascend Rockefeller Center, see a Broadway Show, and have lunch in Central Park.
- In Washington, DC, you will visit the US Capitol, peer at the White House, and wander inside the Smithsonian Museum.
- Charleston will charm you with its historic districts. As one of America’s oldest cities, you will see historic mansions that boast 200 years of history, and use all of your senses in the Farmer’s Market as you look, listen, smell, taste and touch the goodies for sale.
- The city of Orlando was built around Walt Disney World – and you are going to be a part of it! Spend a whole day at the Magic Kingdom and awe at the fireworks at night.
Included in this tour
- Welcome reception at John F. Kennedy (JFK) airport
- Hotel rooms (based on double occupancy)
- Attraction tickets and admission including:
- Rockefeller Center, New York
- Broadway Show, New York
- Washington DC City Tour, D.C.
- Southern Plantation Tours, South Carolina
- Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom, Florida
- 2-3 hours of English lessons per day AND a TEFL certified teacher guiding and helping students all day long!
- Customized Textbook for this tour
- US SIM card to be used in your personal mobile phone to provide cellular service
- Transfer from John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK) to Hotel
- Subway Fare
- Train Fare from New York City to Washington, DC
- Private transportation from Washington, DC to Orlando, FL
- Transfer from Hotel to Orlando International Airport (MCO)
NOT included in this tour
- Round trip airfare arriving at JFK and departing MCO
- Some Breakfasts, and all Lunches and Dinners
- Health Insurance (Required)
Contact Language on Vacation to schedule this tour!