San Francisco – Morro Bay – Los Angeles – San Diego – Las Vegas
The West Coast offers beautiful scenery, palm trees, endless beaches, and plenty of people who are friendly and happy to help you speak English.
- San Francisco, California
- Morro Bay, California
- Los Angeles, California
- San Diego, California
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Our adventure starts in San Francisco – one of the largest cities on the west coast. The city is surrounded by water with Alcatraz Island to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west – and we’ll see both!
- Morro Bay is a small little town nestled on the beach. We can sit on the beach and watch the sun set over the Pacific Ocean.
- Los Angeles is the largest city on the West Coast. It is home to Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Disneyland – and we will visit them all!
- San Diego has the most perfect weather in all of the United States. It is not too hot and it is not too cold so the weather is always perfect to spend a day at the beach!
- Las Vegas is the Entertainment Capitol of the World! This city runs 24 hours a day with its many elaborate casinos and extravagant shows!
Included in this tour
- Welcome reception at San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Hotel rooms (based on double occupancy)
- All admission prices and attraction tickets
- 2-3 hours of English lessons per day AND a TEFL certified teacher guiding and helping students all day long!
- Customized Textbook for this tour
- US SIM card to be used in your personal mobile phone to provide cellular service
- Some breakfasts at hotels
- Transfer from airport to hotel (SFO)
- Transfer from hotel to airport (LAS)
- Public transportation fares
- Private transportation from San Francisco to Las Vegas
NOT included in this tour
- Round trip airfare arriving at SFO and departing LAS
- Some Breakfasts, and all Lunches and Dinners
- Health Insurance (Required)
Contact Language on Vacation to book this tour!