Walt Disney World – Universal Studios – Kennedy Space Center – Gulf of Mexico
The whole city of Orlando is geared toward tourism. Walt Disney was the first to realize its potential and built his dream – a huge resort with four theme parks, water parks, and much more! Universal Studios then set up its theme park nearby and vibrant International Drive set up many sites in between.
- Walt Disney World
- Universal Studios
- Kennedy Space Center
- Gulf of Mexico
This is a more relaxing tour. Most of our time will be spent in Orlando with minimal driving time. The cities of Cape Canaveral and Clearwater are only 90 minutes from Orlando, so it will only be short day trips away from your temporary home.
Students who choose the Basic Tour will spend 14 days in a vacation rental home close to the theme parks. You will be able to unpack your suitcase and completely settle into your temporary home.
Students who choose the Premiere Tour will be staying at resort hotels in Walt Disney World and Universal Studios.
- We’ll start our adventure with seven days at the Walt Disney World Resort! We’ll explore all four theme parks and have fun with all of Disney’s attractions.
- We’ll travel east to Cape Canaveral on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean. We’ll visit Kennedy Space Center where the United States launched many of its vehicles into space.
- We’ll then travel west to Clearwater. This city is the perfect spot to relax on the beach and swim in the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
- We’ll spend two days in Universal Studios where we can relive the movies and explore the magical world of Harry Potter.
Included in this tour
- Welcome reception at Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Accommodations (based on double occupancy either in a rental home or resort hotels)
- Attraction tickets and admissions including:
- 7-day Park Hopper & More Pass at Walt Disney World
- 2-day Park to Park + Express Ticket at Universal Studios
- 2-3 hours of English lesson each day AND a TEFL certified teacher guiding and helping students all day long!
- Customized textbook for this tour
- US SIM card for your personal mobile device to provide cellular service
- All meals while on Disney Property
- Transfer to and from the airport (MCO)
- Rental car and fuel
- Roundtrip airfare to and from Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- All meals while off Disney Property
- Health Insurance (required)
December 3-17, 2016 – Premium 2-student tour – $9,500
***SPACES STILL AVAILABLE!***