Oahu – Hawaii – Maui – Kauai
Hawaii is a group of islands and America’s most tropical state. The images that come to mind are endless when you think about Hawaii: beaches, surfing, palm trees, volcanoes, pineapples… This tour will “hop” between islands and you will have the chance to see all the iconic imagery that Hawaii is famous for!
- Honolulu, Oahu
- Kona & Hilo, Hawaii
- Kihei, Maui
- Lihue, Kauai
- Oahu – The capitol city of Honolulu is located on the island of Oahu. It is Hawaii’s largest city with a great metropolitan district. We will visit Waikiki Beach, Pearl Harbor, and the North Shore.
- Hawaii – World famous Kona coffee comes from the big island of Hawaii. We will visit a coffee plantation, beaches, and Hawaii’s Volcanoes National Park!
- Maui – There are plenty of beaches to relax on the island of Maui. We’ll visit a pineapple plantation and travel down the famous Road to Hana.
- Kauai – Our last island is the mountainous isle of Kauai. We’ll see the beautiful waterfalls and some of the scenic backdrops of your favorite Hollywood movies.
***We’ll be visiting four islands in Hawaii: Oahu, Hawaii, Kihei, and Maui. Some of our time will be spent studying in airports or on airplanes. This is a fast-paced tour, so during our 14-day adventure, we will be staying in six Hawaiian hotels.
Included in this tour
- Welcome reception at Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
- Hotel accommodations (based on double occupancy)
- 2-3 hours of English lessons per day
- Customized textbook for this tour
- US SIM card for your personal mobile device to provide cellular service
- Transfer to and from the airports
- Air travel between the islands
- Some breakfasts at hotels
- Private transportation on the islands
NOT included in this tour
- Round trip airfare in and out of Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
- Some breakfasts and all lunches and dinners
- Health insurance (required)